Skip to content

Which health insurance do I need for university?

    You’ve made it! You’ve successfully completed a language course with us. Should you now want to start a university course in Germany there are a few things to organize; enrollment, accommodation and health insurance.

    You will need to have either public or private health insurance when you start your studies in Germany, e.g. with our insurance partners Care Concept AG – for more information please follow the links below:

    We are happy to help you choose your insurance. Please come and visit us.