Skip to content

Which health insurance do I need as a language student?

    In order to stay in Germany you will need valid health insurance. If your insurance in your home country doesn’t cover health costs in Germany, you can take out affordable insurance through us that covers the time of your course.

    We also recommend taking out liability and accident insurance. Liability insurance covers costs arising from unintended damage that you may cause (e.g. traffic accidents). Accident insurance provides additional cover to health insurance in the case of an accident.

    KAPITO can organize all these insurances for you to cover even short-time courses. Please let us know if you need some help.