Skip to content

Bank account/blocked account

    In order to get a visa or a residence permit for Germany you will need to prove that you can cover the cost of living. You will need one of the following documents:

    Our recommendation:

    Open a blocked account with our partner Care Concept: Here you can open your blocked account in your home country. At the same time, you get a free current account for payment transactions in Germany.