Zum Inhalt springen


    When you register for one of our German courses, include a copy of your school-leaving certificates, what you would like to study and, if possible, your preferred place of study.

    We will then get your documents checked (fee: 100 €). 4 – 6 weeks later you will receive a document which will state whether you can go straight to university or whether you need to visit a preparatory college (Studienkolleg) first. If you present this preliminary document (Vorprüfdokumentation) with your visa application and the course confirmation letter from us at the German embassy in your home country, you can obtain a university applicants visa.