Summer Course (20 lessons per week)
- minimum age 15 years
- from 1 week
- 20 lessons per week
- max. 12 participants per group
- 5 cultural or social events per week
- learning support and homework supervision in the afternoons
- As a supplement to the Standard Courses, you can also book individual tuition in the afternoons (Course Plus). This will enable you to remedy individual weaknesses, work on specific subject areas or learn special vocabulary:
- from 1 week
- 10 lessons in the afternoons
Dates and Prices
|1 week||225 €
|2 weeks||430 €
|3 weeks||635 €
|4 weeks||820 €
|8 weeks||1.520 €
|Kurs plus||460 €
|Starting dates:||every Monday in the period of 05.07. - 27.08.2021
|Recommended starting dates: ||05.07., 02.08.2021
Absolute beginners can start only on these dates!
1 Lesson = 45 minutes
Students who have participated in KAPITO courses in previous years can get a discount of € 50 (there must be a period of at least 3 months between the courses).
The price of the course includes:
- application fee
- course material
- cultural and social program
- access to library and computers including internet access and wifi
- learning support and homework supervision during the afternoons
- advice about university admission
- student card
- support for visa applications
Lessons have a clear structure and are oriented towards the European Reference Framework. Modern media, up-to-date course material and the combination of text and vocabulary work, grammar, phonetics and conversation make effective learning possible.
The classes are small and made up of people from various countries, and emphasis is always on the practical use of language, i.e. on the participants’ ability to speak and understand. Each group is taught by two tutors, and the most important thing is that from the very first lesson, the teaching language is German.